Hill Group is the combination of several companies registered to operate in the United Republic of Tanzania.
The group started early in 2000 from merely a small agrovet shop business which was located at Mwenge, Dar es Salaam. Since then,the group has enjoyed the tremendous amount of goodwill, reputation, and name recognition in the market.
We are involved with manufacturing and distribution of animal feeds which are in the forms of mash & pellet andmanufacturing and distribution of Polypropylene woven packaging bags.
- Hill Animal Feeds and Agrovet Supplies Company Limited
- Hill Packaging Company Limited
- Salibaba Pellet Company Limited
- Hill Water
To become a manufacturer and supplier of choice to every market we serve.
Continue building and supplying high quality products which reflect the need of our customers.
- Entrepreneurship spirit
- First choice customer
- Excellent customer service
- Building high performance culture
- Giving back to the community
Quality, Timely Delivery, and Reasonable Prices
Our Core Competences
- Creative approaches to the clients’ special needs in order to find unique and tailored products that meet their demands,
- Continuous search for the markets in large part of Tanzania
- Courageous to explore new technology by introducing pellet animal feeds
- 6 days/7 days availability of products and services
- Creative founders /directors with creative entrepreneurship ability
Our Corporate Social Responsibility
With any company’s success, responsibility arises towards its environs, the society in which it operates. Responsibility, which the company itself perceives and which is also expected and sometimes loudly demanded by its fellow citizens. Responsibility, which ultimately becomes a key factor for a truly sustainable prosperity of the company.
HILL GROUP has been involved with community based activities by funding several social activities. Some of them include:
- Supporting the construction of Police Station in Mapinga
- Sponsoring two (2) college students from Mapinga Area by funding their education
- Empowering several women groups by acting as their bank guarantor for their aspiring bank credits
Environment, Health & Safety
As a company and as individuals, we take great pride in contributing to the communities where we live and work. We also care about the environment and are proud of the many ways in which our employees work to safeguard it.
We recycle all defected products; grind them to get raw materials to be used for the production of intended products. This is a powerful mechanism which enhances resource efficiency and combat climate change. HILL Group believes that business is not just about revenues and profits; rather, keeping our environment green and our communities healthy.